Railroad is the most convenient way of traveling between the two capitals, probably second only to air travel, and definitely the most affordable one. All in all, Minsk and Moscow have been connected by railroad for over 140 years. Nowadays, you can cover a distance of 750 km within a reasonable timeframe thanks to branded express trains – travel time is up to 10 hours.
Trains depart from the Belorussky railway station (7, Tverskoy Zastavy square, Belorusskaya metro station). You can contact the Help Desk by calling (495) 251-60-93. Arrival point in Minskis Minsk-Pasažyrski railway station (4, Pryvakzalnaja square, Plošča Lienina metro station). It is also the departure point of the return train. You can contact the station’s Help Desk by calling +375 (17) 225-70-00.
The Nemantrain has only recently received its branded train status. Its compliance with all service quality, staff training, rail car design, equipment quality and rolling stock condition standards has been confirmed following all the due inspections.
● Rail cars have an up-to date ventilation and air-conditioning system for air cooling in summer;
● They have a high-quality heating system for winter days;
● For cases of emergency, in rail car salons, there are fire-extinguishing systems, which undergo constant operability checks.
● New-generation toilet facilities are eco-friendly and safe;
● Rail car salons have audio and video equipment, electronic displays, refrigerators and microwave ovens;
● The interior has been custom designed based on the train’s features and ergonomics using safe eco-friendly materials;
● 1st class rail cars have video broadcasting systems;
● Each conductor has been certified to serve branded train passengers.
If you want to travel from Moscow to Minsk, our website offers ticket purchase in a few clicks!
You just have to choose the departure and arrival dates, specify the number of adult passengers and minors, choose the departure and arrival points and make payment. We will email you the e-tickets. You will have to print the tickets and show them along with the passport to the conductor when boarding. Our website also offers prices and descriptions of trains, stations and routes in a language you know. Booking a transfer or an airport rail link service is also available.
E-registration allows you to board the train with your passport and home-printed ticket.
E-registration is available for trains running through the territory of Russia and some international trains arriving at / departing from Russia.
When you book tickets on our website, e-registration is completed automatically.